Back to CMAR-990 Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR): Full Set (Download)
Prepared by the Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee (EJCDC).
The Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) document series, Full Set includes all 24 CMAR documents that are specific to the series plus three additional C-Series documents:
1. Selection Procedures and Construction Contract Documents (CMAR-050, 2023)
2. Letter from Owner’s Advisor’s to Owner Requesting Instructions Concerning Bonds and Insurance (CMAR-051, 2023)
3. Owner’s Instructions to Owner’s Advisor Concerning Bonds and Insurance (CMAR-052, 2023)
4. Advertisement of Request for Qualifications (CMAR-111, 2023)
5. Request for Qualifications (CMAR-200, 2023)
6. Statement of Qualifications (CMAR-210, 2023)
7. Request for Proposals (CMAR-400, 2023)
8. Proposal and Exhibit (CMAR-422, 2023)
9. Proposal Bond (CMAR-430, 2023)
10. Agreement between Owner and Engineer for Professional Services (When Owner Retains a Construction Manager at Risk) and Exhibits (CMAR-500, 2023)
11. Agreement between Owner and Owner’s Advisor (CMAR-501, 2023)
12. Notice of Award (CMAR-510, 2023)
13. Construction Subcontract (CMAR-523, 2023)
14. Agreement between Owner and Construction Manager at Risk, including Agreement Exhibits (CMAR-525, 2023)
15. Work Authorization and Exhibit (CMAR-545, 2023)
16. Application for Payment and Exhibits (CMAR-620, 2023)
17. Certificate of Substantial Completion of the Work (CMAR-625, 2023)
18. Notice of Acceptability of Work (CMAR-626, 2023)
19. Standard General Conditions of the Construction Manager at Risk Contract (CMAR-700, 2023)
20. Supplementary Conditions of the Construction Manager at Risk Contract (CMAR-800, 2023)
21. Work Change Directive (CMAR-940, 2023)
22. Change Order (CMAR-941, 2023)
23. Field Order (CMAR-942, 2023)
24. Contract Amendment (CMAR-943, 2023)
25. Performance Bond (C-610, 2018)
26. Warranty Bond (C-612, 2018)
27. Payment Bond (C-615, 2018)
The EJCDC Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) document series is intended for projects in which the owner retains a construction manager at risk (CMAR) to provide preconstruction services and then construct the project. The Construction Manager at Risk method of delivering projects evolved from traditional design-bid-build by involving the construction contractor early in the project. The new EJCDC CMAR Series is suitable for both public and private work. The series features several documents used for the project owner’s selection of the CMAR, such as a model Request for Qualifications, Statement of Qualifications, and Request for Proposals. The CMAR Series is offered for those projects where an alternative is appropriate—most notably when construction expertise is needed during the design phase, and fast-tracking of work packages will allow for early completion and cost-effective construction. The 2023 CMAR documents are modeled after their industry-standard counterparts in the EJCDC 2018 Construction Series documents, but have been customized to address the nuances of a CMAR project.
EJCDC includes the American Society of Civil Engineers, the American Council of Engineering Companies, the National Society of Professional Engineers, and the participation of more than fifteen other professional engineering design, construction, owner, legal, and risk management organizations.
EJCDC documents are delivered in Microsoft Word and sometime Microsoft Excel formats (file extensions *.docx and *.xlsx). Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel are required if you wish to edit the files. Many EJCDC documents contain multiple files, such as attachments and subparts. In addition to allowing you to view/download each file separately, for your convenience all files are available for download in one compressed/zipped "file bundle." A decompression/unzip utility, such as PowerArchiver (freeware) or WinZip (commercial), is needed.