Prepared by the Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee (EJCDC).
The Construction Manager as Advisor (CMA) document series Full Set includes all 21 CMA documents that are specific to the series plus six additional C-Series documents:
1. Bidding Procedures and Construction Contract Documents (CMA-050, 2021)
2. Construction Manager’s Letter to Owner Requesting Instructions Concerning Bonds and Insurance (CMA-051, 2021)
3. Owner’s Instructions to Construction Manager Concerning Bonds and Insurance (CMA-052, 2021)
4. Advertisement for Bids for Construction Contract (CMA-111, 2021)
5. Instructions to Bidders for Construction Contract (CMA-200, 2021)
6. Bid Form for Construction Contract (CMA-410, 2021)
7. Agreement between Owner and Engineer for Professional Services (when Owner retains a Construction Manager as Advisor) (CMA-500, 2021)
8. Exhibits to Agreement between Owner and Engineer for Professional Services (when Owner retains a Construction Manager as Advisor) (CMA-500 Exhibits, 2021)
9. Agreement between Owner and Construction Manager as Advisor (CMA 501, 2021)
10. Notice of Award (CMA 510, 2021)
11. Agreement between Owner and Contractor for Construction Contract: Stipulated Price (CMA-520, 2021)
12. Construction Subcontract (CMA-523, 2021)
13. Agreement between Owner and Contractor for Construction Contract: Cost-Plus-Fee (CMA-525, 2021)
14. Notice to Proceed (CMA-550, 2021)
15. Application for Payment (CMA-620, 2021)
16. Certificate of Substantial Completion (CMA-625, 2021)
17. Notice of Acceptability of Work (CMA-626, 2021)
18. Standard General Conditions of the Construction Contract (CMA-700, 2021)
19. Supplementary Conditions of the Construction Contract (CMA-800, 2021)
20. Work Change Directive (CMA-940, 2021)
21. Change Order (CMA-941, 2021)
22. Field Order (CMA-942, 2021)
23. Bid Bond (Penal Sum Form) (C-430, 2018)
24. Bid Bond (Damages Form) (C-435, 2018)
25. Qualifications Statement (C-451, 2018)
26. Performance Bond (C-610, 2018)
27. Warranty Bond (C-612, 2018)
28. Payment Bond (C-615, 2018)
The EJCDC Construction Manager as Advisor (CMA) document series is intended for projects in which the Owner’s primary representative during construction will be the Construction Manager as Advisor (CMA). The series is an alternative to the use of the EJCDC Construction series, on projects in which the engineer that prepared the design subsequently serves as the owner’s construction contract administrator. The Construction Manager as Advisor series of documents clarify the respective roles and responsibilities of the engineer and construction manager as advisor recognizing the contributions each makes to the design and delivery of a construction project. The CMA series is comprised of contract documents, administrative forms, bonds, and bidding/procurement documents.
EJCDC includes the American Society of Civil Engineers, the American Council of Engineering Companies, the Professional Engineers in Private Practice Division of the National Society of Professional Engineers, the Associated General Contractors of America, and the participation of more than fifteen other professional engineering design, construction, owner, legal, and risk management organizations.
EJCDC documents are delivered in Microsoft Word and sometime Microsoft Excel formats (file extensions *.docx and *.xlsx). Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel are required if you wish to edit the files. Many EJCDC documents contain multiple files, such as attachments and subparts. In addition to allowing you to view/download each file separately, for your convenience all files are available for download in one compressed/zipped "file bundle." A decompression/unzip utility, such as PowerArchiver (freeware) or WinZip (commercial), is needed.