Back to E-991 Engineer-Subsconsultant: Full Set (Download)
Prepared by the Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee (EJCDC).
The Engineer-Subsconsultant: Full Set includes the following documents:
1. Standard Form of Agreement Between Engineer and Land Surveyor for Professional Services (E-560, 2015)
2. Agreement Between Engineer and Engineer’s Subcontractor (E-562, 2017)
3. Standard Form of Agreement Between Engineer & Geotechnical Engineer for Professional Services (E-564, 2015)
4. Standard Form of Agreement Between Engineer and Architect for Professional Services (E-568, 2015)
5. Standard Form of Agreement Between Engineer & Consultant for Professional Services (E-570, 2020)
6. Teaming AGreement to Pursue Joint Professional Services Opportunity (E-580, 2020)
7. Agreement Between Owner, Design Engineer, and Peer Reviewers for Peer Review of Design (E-581, 2017)
8. Joint Venture Agreement for Professional Services (E-590, 2017)
EJCDC includes the American Society of Civil Engineers, the American Council of Engineering Companies, the Professional Engineers in Private Practice Division of the National Society of Professional Engineers, the Associated General Contractors of America, and the participation of more than fifteen other professional engineering design, construction, owner, legal, and risk management organizations.
EJCDC documents are delivered in Microsoft Word format (file extension *.doc). Microsoft Word is required if you wish to edit the files. This document contains multiple files, such as attachments and subparts. For your convenience all files are available for download in one compressed/zipped "file bundle." A decompression/unzip utility, such as PowerArchiver (freeware) or WinZip (commercial), is needed.